Use the search box on the main page to find books and media from the Tanglin libraries.
- Parents may borrow up to ten books for a period of 30 days.
- Students in Years 7 to 11 may borrow up to ten books at a time for a period of two weeks.
- Sixth Form students may borrow up to 20 books for a period of 30 days.
- Senior School students may borrow up to three books for a period of two weeks from Overdrive, our e-book and audiobook library, using their school username and password.
The Senior Library subscribes to a wide range of newspapers and magazines. A full list is available here. Past issues may be borrowed from the Senior Library.
The library also offers access to Pressreader, an online collection of more than 7000 full-text magazines and newspapers.
To use Pressreader, log onto the school wi-fi network on your laptop or mobile device (download the app here).
You will have full access to Pressreader for seven days; to renew access after this period, simply log in again while connected to the school’s wi-fi.
Email the Senior Library Team or stop by the library if you have any questions.
The Senior Library has an extensive collection of research guides on a variety of topics related to research, reading, and supporting the curriculum, such as:
- Academic Honesty
- Citations and Referencing (Harvard Anglia style)
- IB Extended Essay (EE)
- A-Level Extended Project Qualification (EPQ)
- Research Skills
Find all of our research guides here.
How do I…?
To create an account, please fill out this form. You will need your FIN/NRIC number and an email address. You will receive an email once your account has been activated. You may also stop by any of the Tanglin libraries to open an account in person.
Once you have created an account, you will be able to borrow books at any of the Tanglin libraries, search for books and other library materials remotely, put items on hold, and see which books you have checked out and when they are due.
Log into your library account with your school username and password to:
- See what items you have out on loan
- Check due dates
- View your borrowing history
- Put items on hold
- Find the replacement cost for books and textbooks
If you or your child have lost or damaged your book and need to pay for it, please approach the staff at the helpdesk. Payment can be made either in cash or by cheque, addressed to Tanglin Trust School.
If you have forgotten your password, please email the Senior Library Team or call 6770 3554 during library hours.
To suggest a book or other library resource, please fill out this form.
We welcome recommendations for new books and resources. Purchasing decisions are ultimately dependent upon availability and adherence to the library’s collection development policies.
You can reach the Senior Library team by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 6770 3554
- In person: From 7:30am to 6:00pm during term time or 8:30am to 4:30pm during term breaks (excluding weekends and public holidays)