Xiao Mang Shou
Ask me about
Inter-library Loan (NLB)
Science, PE, Languages and Chinese
Passwords for Library Resources
- Databases and magazines: Usernames and passwords for off-site access to online resources
- Library account: To see what items you have out on loan, check due dates, and view your borrowing history, log in with your school username and password
- Overdrive (e-book and audiobook library): Log in with your school username and password
Request a Research Resource
You can request a variety of physical and digital resources from the Senior Library:
- Purchase of books or digital resources: To suggest a new resource for the library, please fill out this form. (Purchasing decisions are ultimately dependent upon availability and adherence to the library’s collection development policies.)
- Book boxes: To request a curated collection of non-fiction books and other print resources for your classroom or department, please email the Reference Team.
- Research guides: To request a research guide for a specific subject area, research project, or a particular topic, please email the Reference Team. Existing research guides can be found here.
For any other requests, email the Reference Team.
Students and staff should email a member of the Senior Library team or stop by the library to request an inter-library loan item.
Inter-Library Loan is a service that helps current members of the Tanglin community access reference and research materials not available at the Tanglin Libraries.
The library has a co-operative arrangement with other libraries in Singapore, including:
- The National Library Board
- Other local libraries, on an ad hoc basis
If the item you want is widely available and you feel it should be part of the Senior Library collection, please fill out this form to suggest a purchase.